Those Billion dollars legs and that dress...

I love her, shes a hot tamale LOL.

I dont think she gives a damn what people think of her. she recently lost weight and i think she has a sexy "real life"body..not like those hollywood teenage girls who are running around at 90lbs in LA...not to mention what kind of influence they have on the teenage population. MC's body is what the "real"body looks like..the average US women is a size 10/12..so i give her props for making anything look good.

hmm, whats wrong with what shes wearing? I rarely see women in there late 30s looking that lean and good and I live in the midst of the glam of hollywood.
shes super sexy and can rock what she wears.

pgurl said:
hmm, whats wrong with what shes wearing? I rarely see women in there late 30s looking that lean and good and I live in the midst of the glam of hollywood.
shes super sexy and can rock what she wears.

Exactly. If no one knew her age they wouldn't have been able to guess- she looks great. If a fitted halter dress isn't YOUR style then that's great. But don't put someone else down for doing it.

Perhaps if she was a PF member all the posts would've been about how good she looks:lol:

i think she looks pretty. *shrug* yeah, she probably dresses too young for her age, but she's hott for being almost 40. hell, i'm 22 and i don't look that good. :smile:

Love the wedges.

Since no one likes to post pictures where she is all covered up- I'll go ahead and do so.

Attachments

• Mariah Carey Fresh Air Fund Event June1 2006 03.jpg
    Mariah Carey Fresh Air Fund Event June1 2006 03.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 70