Those adorable pouches..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies, I am new to RM! I am obsessed w/those pouches..I ordered my first one last night from Bloomingdales, the brown 'allowance' once. I want the 'trust fund' one but on the Bloomies website it's only measuring 5.25 long like the 'allowance' one..and it's $110, it appears longer like 7 x 5 or so. Is the 'Benjamin' one the only one w/ credit card slots?

TIA!!

2. Hi sagranch! Yes, it's easy to become obsessed w/RM pouches (and bags...) :smile:
    The Bloomies description is confusing, but there are Trustfund pouches in both sizes. The one retailing for $110 does have credit card slots, just like the Benjamins, and it measures 8" x 4". I know because I have a pale grey Trustfund that I'm using as my main wallet!

Check out this [thread=469409]thread[/thread] for more pics and info on pouches. HTH!

3. Please search before starting a new thread, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.