Thoroughly Modern Millie Max Reveal

duranie70

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Here is my long over due reveal of my new black cracked Millie Max. I love it, really light and so striking. I adore all of my front pockets! It is very roomy and I have been using it messenger style. I asked for a 48" strap. I am really glad I made 1 last splurge. I got the waterproof lining which I think is superior to the regular cloth lining. I am ready for any spills! LOL

Attachments

• millie 001.JPG
    millie 001.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 95
  • millie 004.JPG
    millie 004.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 83
  • millie 005.JPG
    millie 005.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 64
  • millie 007.JPG
    millie 007.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Some more- mind my bump, please. LOL

Attachments

• millie 002.JPG
    millie 002.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 71
  • millie 006.JPG
    millie 006.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 96
  • millie 007.JPG
    millie 007.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 91
  • millie 008.JPG
    millie 008.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 67
D - So good to see you and your BUMP!!!

I'm also excited to see the Millie Max, as I've ordered the same leather and lining in a Matilda. It's gorgeous! The perfect crossbody, big enough but not too big!

I'm not a fan of the Millie but that Cracked Black is beautiful and gives a new twist to what I previously thought of the Millie :biggrin:

Congrats on the bag+bump!

I have to admit that I've never really cared much for Millie Max but in this leather it looks incredible! It really looks fabulous on you! And I love the lining! Great last splurge, D! Oh and your bump is adorable! You've worked so hard to have it so enjoy it! It's beautiful!

AW! Love the bump D! And that looks fab on you! The cracked black gives it a very broken down yet chic look to the Millie Max...you have me rethinking that bag now LOL (thanks :P)

Is the waterproof lining extra?

Thanks everyone. No, the waterproof lining was not extra.
The strap was on the shortest length, they made 3 options so it can go even longer but I did not need it any longer. It fits A LOT...I kept thinking it was a small or medium bag.

I am 17 weeks pregnant now. The only downside..I have swollen ankles, fingers...heck I don't hand ankles..they are now cankles? And my back HURTS. I'm not supposed to sleep on my back, I even have a special 5 foot pillow to wrap myself around at night and am supposed to stay on my left side but everytime I wake up, I'm on my back with the snake on top of me (what my hubby and I call the gigantic pillow- lol)

I always knew the bag looked "good"on me cause I kept looking at the bag trends party pics when I tried all the styles. LOL It just needed a soft and really cool leather!

D- aww....it's water retension hopefully! And try propping a couple pillows behind you, maybe that'll keep you from going on your back? I was a stomach sleeper before getting preggies so I totally understand lol