Thong Sandals

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which are the most comfortable thong sandals? I haven't found any that don't rub my toes. Anyone else have this problem?

2. i do have the same problem. i've found that J.Crew makes really good thong sandals, all leather and very simple and stylish. they come in a variety of colors as well! they're online right now.

3. I like Jack Rogers, although they are not really thongs. I love them and they are comfortable.

4. i am a big fan of reef sandals. rainbows are my 2nd choice and havainas are my 3rd choice

5. Heh, I can pretty much wear any! My feet aren't too sensitive. I like the ones from Old Navy but you probably won't, they're all rubber.

6. My havaianas seem to wear out quite quickly...or maybe that's just because i wear them all the time cos they're super comfy:tup:

7. Although they are only beach-appropriate, Crocs thong sandals are supremely comfortable. Others are hit and miss for me, but I very much like embellished thong sandals with heels. They aren't very comfortable, though!

8. Born thong sandals are amazingly comfortable.

9. Reefs & Rainbows are totally comfy and cazh. I even find the J. Crew critter ones bearable for a whole day of beach-in'.

For more formal thongs though, LOVE Mystique. The jeweled kinds are so cute - the perfect way to stroll around in flats during summer w/o feeling under-dressed.

10. Yes, Born are amazingly comfy. I also like Earth (very good for your feet, but take a little getting use to).

11. I bought like 6 pairs of Old Navy thongs last time I was in the US. Suuuuper comfy!

12. I love Old Navy thong sandals and live in them all summer. They're sooo comfy and best of all real cheap! I think I have 10 pairs in different colors :P

13. Reef are really comfy. Definetely try them! Number 2 for me are Haivaianas. I have them in several colors and also with heels.

14. Another vote for Reef :tup:
    I also just bought some really cute and sparkly ones that are not rubber from NY & CO that are only 14.95!

15. i love rainbows, but they take awhile to break in. i love reefs too--very squishy! i've gotten horrible blisters in between my toes from old navy ones.