Thompson Julia pics

Jul 25, 2007
I know not everyone was familiar with this bag, so I received it from an ebay purchase today and wanted to share some pictures. Its a gorgeous bag, a true classic Coach, with thick, grained leather and striations in texture throughout the bag. I especially love the detail - stitching around the front, sides and back, on the strap, and of course that gorgeous Coach brass circle hangtag. Its fairly heavy but very comfortable and can fit everything you see there, plus my sunglasses case and a few other small items that I carried earlier. I was obsessing over this bag for a month, and after a good pic from Baglady decided to go for it, and Im not disappointed! I am having a really good Coach August!!!

Attachments

• julia 005.jpg
    julia 005.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 159
  • julia.jpg
    julia.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 106
  • julia 001.jpg
    julia 001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 228
  • julia 003.jpg
    julia 003.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 146
  • julia 006.jpg
    julia 006.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 124
I love the stitching on this bag. :love: It makes it very special. That bag reminds me of the fall season that I am wish would hurry up and get here. The leather is a beautiful shade of brown and look luscious.
I am glad you are having a good coach august with all your new goodies. :woohoo:

I've been watching for a Julia on the bay lately. They don't pop up very often! I love my hobo so much that I've been trying to expand my thompson collection!

What color is that considered? It's gorgeous!

:dothewave:owww, it has arrived! yay! the way that you described the bag sounds so drool worthy..."thick grained leather...". even though i'm not familiar with this bag, i am now thanks to you. even though you describe it as being heavy, i'm glad the comfort still works out for you b/c we know that's very important!

The details on this bag are gorgeous. Congrats on your purchase and thanks for posting the pics. As IF I need to add something else to my wish list. LOL.