Thomas Wylde

Hi everyone,
Is this one fake? I've found it hard finding good close-up pics of the real thing.. :S

1dc2_1.JPG
1e09_1.JPG
bc0c_1.JPG
1e61_1.JPG
bc8a_1.JPG
bcec_1.JPG
1ea7_1.JPG
1f28_1.JPG

I have this bag, and bought it at Electric Ladyland. When I get home tonight from work, I will compare this one with mine.

Attached is what the front and back look like for reference: Anway, when I get home, I will check out the zipper, etc. I was trying to compare the skull face, and they may be different. It's really hard to tell.

Attachments

• attachment.php1.jpeg
    attachment.php1.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 70
  • attachment.php.jpeg
    attachment.php.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
If you bougth from Electric Ladyland, then defintely authentic. They are authorized dealer.
The only thing that the faker can't imitate TW bag is the handle that connect to the O ring.
Please see the pix. for details

Attachments

• 0.01.JPG
    0.01.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 0.4.jpg
    0.4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 64
  • ftw14.JPG
    ftw14.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 59

hey hun: trust me, I don't want the bag or anything, so I'm not deterring you from buying it for that reason, but I know that these bags are very very easily faked, so unless you are very familiar with these bags, I wouldn't go for it. I just have your best interests in mind!

I came across a website the other day that sold every Grade A Superfake imaginable. I nearly died. since then, my paranoia has been heightened to new levels - I've become super duper cautious!

be really careful! I would hate to see you lose your money on a fakeroo.

: )