Thomas Wylde

1. I don't know, but that price will jump quickly if it is. Sorry I can't help.

2. thank you though!

3. No way.

TW is very faked (try Googling it) and it sold (I hope not to you) for only £99.99!

How could it possibly be real? :shrugs:

4. no, i didn't bid on it, thank goodness
    i`m not too familiar with that designer
    and have no idea for how much it retails.
    i`m assuming 1k++

5. btw.
    how can you distinguish between it being fake or authentic?

6. they are sold at Barneys in NYC they are beautiful bags. Really soft leather but run around 2k. I have a scarf but the bags are just too $$$ for me.

7. Only by comparing all the details to the original.

For example, with the original design TW skull bag, I noticed that the skulls on the fakes had a broader grin, LOL!! :lol:

8. yeah the bag was fake, I have researched this bag quite a bit and they are easily faked :sad:

9. Hi everyone,
    Is this one fake? I've found it hard finding good close-up pics of the real thing.. :S

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. I remember I saw one eBay listing for this bag had a primer for what to look for - search for it: stuff like type of leather, shininess of hardware, zipper, etc.

11. There's only one guide that I've found, a 3-part thingo from maximike77, but it's still not super-clear either way with this one.

eBay Guides - FAKE THOMAS WYLDE STUD SKULL LAMBSKIN SLOUCH BAG

Part of me's even thinking it's a nice enough looking bag anyway, but knowing it were fake would spoil my love for it.

12. The first auction listed now has the seller As No Longer a Registered User. Good for Ebay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice