THOMAS WYLDE Skull Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I'm in love with this bag. I first saw it featured in Elle mag. Then later I saw it in Us mag (Sienna Miller has one) and I really fell in love! (Not because she has one) I really like that new Skull look. I have purchased Alexander McQueen's skull scarf in EVERY color! So my thing is do I want to get this bag? It's selling for a heafty $2,650, it's not that I can't afford it but will I use it more than once? I own approx. I own hundreds of bags and I know that most of them I use about a week and then it's of to the shelf. But I REALLY love this bag,.......... FEEDBAK PLEASE HELP!!!!

Attachments

• thomaswyldebag.jpg
    thomaswyldebag.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 1,476
  • thomaswelle.jpg
    thomaswelle.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 873
  • Thomaswylde1.jpg
    Thomaswylde1.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 1,156
  • Thomaswylde2.jpg
    Thomaswylde2.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 840
  • Thomaswylde3.jpg
    Thomaswylde3.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 884
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
As for the bag, if I were you, I'd definitely go for it. It's different and you know not a lot of people will have it. That's always a plus :smile:

Info for me, too please about the scarves. Also, prices. All I've been seeing are the eBay prices which I'm sure are rather crazy.

That skull bag would look cute with a scarf! Nice combo!

mewlicious said:
Info for me, too please about the scarves. Also, prices. All I've been seeing are the eBay prices which I'm sure are rather crazy.

That skull bag would look cute with a scarf! Nice combo!
I just purchased another one yesterday. Call the Alexander McQueen store here in NY and ask to speak to Mo (tell her your Elena's Freind, and that I purchased one today) she will ship it to you for free! I see that the crooks on ebay are selling them for about 500-600, but the real price for the xlarge is $245, here's the number 1-212-645-4956. Hurry!!!!!

Baggaholic said:
I just purchased another one yesterday. Call the Alexander McQueen store here in NY and ask to speak to Mo (tell her your Elena's Freind, and that I purchased one today) she will ship it to you for free! I see that the crooks on ebay are selling them for about 500-600, but the real price for the xlarge is $245, here's the number 1-212-645-4956. Hurry!!!!!

Thank you for the great info.

To be honest - I ruminated for a day about Dude's Wylde bag on Ebay.
In the end I just didn't think I would use it enough and wasn't sure if the chain shoulder strap would dig into my shoulders.

but - I love that bag - and say that if you would use it then go for it - I :love: it.

Hi :biggrin:

I think you should get it as it is unusual, you can afford it and you obviously love it loads.

I think as its unusual, you'd probably get heaps of compliments on it and not everyone would have it, which makes it pretty unique. You can have lots of fun, accessorising it with some of the many scarves that you have.

Put it this way, if you didnt get it and you know that they were discontinuing it tomorrow, would you kick yourself and spend the rest of your life regretting it? If the answer it yes, then get it.

Keep us posted on what you decide and if you get it, post some pics

That bag is a little too biker chic for me .... and I ride a motorcycle ... I'm more of a girlie girl I guess. If you love the bag though you should get it. It is definitely a unique bag with lots of detail!

bunny said:
Hi :biggrin:

I think you should get it as it is unusual, you can afford it and you obviously love it loads.

I think as its unusual, you'd probably get heaps of compliments on it and not everyone would have it, which makes it pretty unique. You can have lots of fun, accessorising it with some of the many scarves that you have.

Put it this way, if you didnt get it and you know that they were discontinuing it tomorrow, would you kick yourself and spend the rest of your life regretting it? If the answer it yes, then get it.

Keep us posted on what you decide and if you get it, post some pics

It is "Sold Out" as they say but I know of a couple of people selling on ebay! Go figure!!! They're not asking for much more than the retail price! But before the listing is over I want to make sure I get feedback from my freinds here! I'm going to make an offer to the seller so that I don't loose out on this!

I LOVE that bag! I saw it on ebay! I don't know if I'd spend that much money for it though. It's completely unique but if you're going to use it for a week or 2 then I wouldn't buy it- but I think it's hot!

I am also a skull lover and that bag was on EBay last week!! I had to force myself not to go back to it. Too much money..........
So the McQueen scarves are 245 at retail? I am on a waitlist for one of the Wylde scarves at an LA boutique. We'll see if they call.......
I like the bag, if it is sold out I would wonder if they are going to make more of them. I would hate to spend that kind of money and be able to get it in the fall for way less.

Status
Not open for further replies.