Thomas Wylde Newborn Portabello pics

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
i just love this bag. it's so easy to carry and the leather is smooshy and yummy. also, the best part is the lining inside the bag.... it's the infamous thomas wylde scarf! and there's little skulls hanging from the leather pull tassels. how cute is that?:amuse: i know that some of you may think skulls are so passe... but this bag is just so cool.:supacool:

Attachments

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
This bag is so awesome! I love the lining. Congrats on such a great bag - and a great find!

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't think skulls are passé, personally.

I think most of the people who think they are, never really liked them in the first place! ;)

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I've always loved Thomas Wylde bags ... skulls are always 'in' for me! Your bags are gorgeous ... I only wish I was able to pick one up when Barney's had them on sale:sad:

esile

BIGGER is better!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
mooks, love yours too! thanks for sharing the pics.

chloe, you've got a point there! :tup:

asl, you can try calling BNY. sometimes they still have stock even if it's not on the website. it's worth a try.;)

azia

Aug 27, 2006
Toronto
oh, that bag is gorgeous. i am in love with the color and the leather, even without touching, i can tell is buttery soft!

mooks

May 4, 2007
They are such yummy leather, far nicer than my Paddie. I got mine from Barney's in NY when I was over in April