Thomas Wylde available at...

1. If anyyone is still wanting a Thomas Wylde skull bag, but, is not wanting to pay over retail -

www.electricladyland.com has them for sale again, in all colors!!! They also have the wide scarves available and jackets too...I have the tuxedo jacket :love: :love:

E-ladyland is awesome, they have fast shipping, and great selection of stuff.

2. cute stuff ...thanks

3. I want the leather pants and the tuxedo jacket. FABULOUS!

Thanks for posting.

4. Loganz! that jacket looks amazing! They only have black and white photo of it, could you post a picture of the one you have please?? I would love to see it on a non model and black and white photo before ordering it...if its not too much trouble!! :smile:

5. I took these pics of it when I first got mine - (mind you I would not wear it with the outfit I had on) LoL. :P

IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0526.JPG
  6. That jacket looks AMAZING on you, Loganz! :amuse:

7. I saw that Electricladyland had new stock ... but I am so POed at them for not letting me buy just the scarf last time.:mad:

But the jacket looks stunning on you loganz ... love love:love: it!

8. Loganz, i really love that jacket on you! It looks fantastic and chic. Can i know what size are you wearing? I saw that they just had medium size left. Is the TW size true to size? I usually wear medium and i wonder if TW medium fits me. :biggrin:

9. I replied to your PM - Good luck. :flowers:

10. Loganz,

Seriously, you look like a model--fabulous jacket:biggrin:

11. Wow. I love that jacket. It looks amazing on you!

12. Loganz- pretty jacket and I agree with everyone it looks really great on you!! :smile: Thank you os much for sharing!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice