This WINE dream bag is CHEAP and GORGEOUS!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Ok ladies- i received a lot of compliments from yall recently on my white/cream dream bag. This is the only one i've seen in WINE, and i think it absolutely TDF. I could have posted this in "ebay deals" but this deserves a thread of its own for sure! This is a beautiful bag, and soon the dream bags are going to be hard to find because i haven't seen RM making more of these after this season!

For those ladies looking for a wine bag, and can't afford the full price matinee, or nikki, or MA, well here's your chance! This bag is ONLY starting at $299! So this leaves no excuse to NOT have a WINE bag.

AND YES- the dream bag does fit on the shoulder.

Heres my thread if you want to see pics of how the dream bag looks IRL. Mine is with the new hardware though but nevertheless this is an AWESOME bag!

MY THREAD OF PICS:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/finally-ladies-pics-my-dream-bag-night-gold-276747.html

EBAY LISTING:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=130213457042&Category=63852&_trksid=p3907.m29

SOMEBODY GRAB THIS PLEASE!!:tup: i don't need a THIRD wine bag:nogood:

I just tried this Wine Dream Bag on at Nordstrom the other day. It's really pretty IRL and not hard to fit on the shoulder at all. In fact, I tried on an Eggplant Matinee at the same time, and the dream bag seemed to lay flatter under my arm, which was a little more comfortable for me because I'm short and it's sometimes hard for me to carry bulky bags on my shoulder.

I decided to order a Wine Matinee, though, instead because I want to get a Matinee before they make the changes to remove the pockets and such. But if it weren't for that, I would have bought the Wine Dream Bag. I'm not big on suede, but the pockets on this one looked gorgeous IRL.

Just thought I'd share in case any one is thinking about going for it. :tup:

I love the color of Wine. I think it goes with practically everything. Desi looking at your pictures with the dream bag I can tell that the bag is super soft and very elegant. Does yours have suede also, I can't tell from the pics. Or is it all leather?

mine is actually all leather. The cream is a soft very smooshy buttery leather, and the white is patent leather. Its from this season, where as the wine one is from fall.

Its a beauty! I already bought two wine bags, otherwise this would be mine too...