This was too tempting to resist.......

Amazing modelling pics I def need to join the diet thread, beautiful little bag congratulations. Watch out your little girls don't swipe it as it the perfect size for them to wear on the shoulder. Actually maybe in another colour for them as a birthday pressie? I am sure they would let you borrow it!

Amazing modelling pics I def need to join the diet thread, beautiful little bag congratulations. Watch out your little girls don't swipe it as it the perfect size for them to wear on the shoulder. Actually maybe in another colour for them as a birthday pressie? I am sure they would let you borrow it!

That is an excellent idea! It would be a good way of sneaking the black drew mini in past dp, lol. My 2yr old loves the Drew mini and was really pleased to see the blue one arrive. She had previously tried on and loved my oak mini drew and has now mentioned that she will wear it when I wear the blue one. It only has about an inch ground clearance on her though so I suspect there may be some tantrums ahead.......

That is an excellent idea! It would be a good way of sneaking the black drew mini in past dp, lol. My 2yr old loves the Drew mini and was really pleased to see the blue one arrive. She had previously tried on and loved my oak mini drew and has now mentioned that she will wear it when I wear the blue one. It only has about an inch ground clearance on her though so I suspect there may be some tantrums ahead.......

ahh thats so cute!

That is a fantastic addition to the collection IWANB. Love the colour and it is perfect with those jeans.
I see the addition of a key ring too!
You've come a long way since the pink roxy!!!

is the colour more blue than purple?

Hard to say! It is a very bright blue I think. If you look at the picture of it below, on my skirt you can see the contrast between the purple bits in my skirt and the colour of the bag. All that said though, it is not at all far off purple iykwim....Sorry i realise that my answer is not very helpful, lol.

Attachments

• Pic 7 blueberry drew mini messenger.jpg
    Pic 7 blueberry drew mini messenger.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 18
That is a fantastic addition to the collection IWANB. Love the colour and it is perfect with those jeans.
I see the addition of a key ring too!
You've come a long way since the pink roxy!!!

Are you Mystic Meg, Lola?!! I would love another keyring.....:biggrin:

Pink roxy seems like years ago now. I still think it was a lovely bag! Hopefully she is fixed by now and gracing the arm of an appreciaitive owner.......