This was meant to be!

sur1992

Nov 6, 2010
I had been looking online for a Keepall 55 in Damier Graphite for a few months and also going in to my local LV boutiques (Orlando/Tampa) periodically to see if they had it in(which resulted in nothing till now). I was online today looking at the LV site and the Keepall 55 popped up as available but soon as I clicked purchase it went out of stock:pout::mad::censor: So on a whim I decided to go in to the International Mall(Tampa) boutique to see if they would have it. I walk in and ask if they had one in stock and she went to check if they had one in the back. She walks out from the back with a giant dust bag and she tells me they literally just got this in no more than 30 mins before I arrived. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I also needed to buy my sister her Speedy 35 for christmas which they only had Mono 30 and she wants Azur. So I put my name on a waiting list and she says if they do not receive a shipment in one to two weeks shell get one sent from another store.:nuts::nuts: This is why I love the International Mall Boutique in Tampa.

The only sad thing is I can't open it till Christmas.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting the Keepall 55 in the Graphite. It's a great bag. Ours gets plenty of use and I'm sure you'll love yours as well. It will be worth the wait until Christmas knowing you have it safely under your tree.