This tote is calling my name!!!!

1. Don't you all feel that if your name is the same as the bag you have to have it? I feel that the Katy tote was made for me. Especially since Katy is spelled the exact same way I spell it!
    javascript:MultiZoom(2);cmPowerClick('MAZ%20Thumb1',%20'KATY%20TRAVEL%20TOTE',%20'10396',%20'9999');

2. I sometimes feel that whenever something has my name with it(rarely does), I have to get it. It's like it was meant to be. I can't see the pic you posted.;)

3. I loveee this tote! It's so huge though and I can't find a reason to own it besides the fact that it's so amazing.

4. It is such a beautiful piece! I'd go for it.

5. Coach has a Kimberly boot this season! but I don't really like them so no, I don't feel like I have to have it (but I wish they were cute--I'd so buy them!)

here's a pic of the Katy
    [​IMG]

6. I love all the new stuff, my husband was drooling over laptops lastnight, and I was drooling over the new Legacy line. I LOVE it!!

7. OMG...I know...I love that tote too! I have no idea what I'm going to get...I want too much from this new line!

8. I just love the new collection. Period. I love the new legacy & stripe collection. They did good this season!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice