Chanel Costume Jewelry Junky Club!

Reactions: crystal_wellness
I LOVE costume jewelry from both Chanel and Gucci. I only have pearls from Chanel, but am in the market to add items. I actually found some earrings i love, but they are sold out everywhere. I also recently learned that Chanel USA will not let you order over the phone with their boutiques unless you have made an in store purchase in the US. I bought my pearls in the Lisbon store and don't live in a city with Chanel.

My biggest disappointment was the Queen Margaret Bee ring from Gucci. One of the pearls kept falling out, and while Gucci was great about trying to fix it, each time it fell out again. So that sadly went back to them for good.

These are the earrings I am looking for if anyone sees them!
View attachment 5042964
These are so pretty!!!

Thanks!!

I don’t mind Chanel’s costume earrings and brooches - but I have my own “rule” when purchasing costume jewelry. If a particular costume jewelry goes beyond my preferred price range, I won’t buy it and instead would save the $$$ for fine jewelry or something else. I’m not paying more than a thousand bucks for something that isn’t real gold!

I don’t mind Chanel’s costume earrings and brooches - but I have my own “rule” when purchasing costume jewelry. If a particular costume jewelry goes beyond my preferred price range, I won’t buy it and instead would save the $$$ for fine jewelry or something else. I’m not paying more than a thousand bucks for something that isn’t real gold!
That’s a good rule!