Chanel Costume Jewelry Junky Club!

I'm guilty of revisiting this thread over and over again to drool over your CJs. :blush: I love what you did with the ombre pullover. It looks so beautiful. I'm going to ask you the same thing that Martunibreach asked: does the majestic brooch come with a hook too? Do you think it can be worn as a pendant if I pair it with a without the weight of the pendant "toppling" the entire piece? I hope that made sense!

@Martinibeach: Yes there is a hook on the back of the 'Coco Luck' brooch :smile:

Here are some outfit ideas/modeling pics as promised.
These looks are something I would wear on a daily basis. There are some dressier ones, some casual ones, and I've mixed some of my jewelry from past collections.

Black blazer + Shirt with studded collar + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Navy silk shirt + Fleece Biker Jacket + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Beige silk shirt + 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch
attachment.php

Ombre pullover + 12C 'Majestic' Brooch, 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch, 06A 'Reine des Neiges' Brooch
attachment.php

Close up of 12C 'Majestic' Brooch (top left), 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch (bottom), 06A 'Reine des Neiges' Brooch (top right)
attachment.php

Hey J! I'm totally squealing with delight over here! They are all gorgeous, but the majestic is my favorite. It has a vintage feel to it which I really love.

I think the brooch cluster is absolute genius. I love that look. The pairings that you created are just spectacular!!!!

Many congrats on your fabulous new pieces my dear!

I'm guilty of revisiting this thread over and over again to drool over your CJs. :blush: I love what you did with the ombre pullover. It looks so beautiful. I'm going to ask you the same thing that Martunibreach asked: does the majestic brooch come with a hook too? Do you think it can be worn as a pendant if I pair it with a without the weight of the pendant "toppling" the entire piece? I hope that made sense!

Thanks bluekit! Yes the 'Majestic' brooch comes with a loop/hook in the back as well! It can definitely be worn as a pendant without it toppling over :smile:

Hey J! I'm totally squealing with delight over here! They are all gorgeous, but the majestic is my favorite. It has a vintage feel to it which I really love.

I think the brooch cluster is absolute genius. I love that look. The pairings that you created are just spectacular!!!!

Many congrats on your fabulous new pieces my dear!

Thanks dear! That's my favorite out of the three as well. You should check out the jewelry from this collection, I think there are lots of beautiful pieces, one of the best cruise collections in a while IMO. :biggrin:

I'm not sure if this is 2012 Cruise, but I was in a boutique over the weekend and saw this amazing brooch that was half pearls, half bluish/greenish stones, with dangling chains, beads, and CCs. It also comes in white/black. Does anyone have the style number or a picture of this beauty? I can't find it anywhere online.

Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone knew the amount of stock that Chanel produces for their seasonal costume jewellery each season?

Also, does anyone know of a good website/resource that displays prior seasons costume jewellery? trying to find out what one piece of jewellery is from.

Thanks!

I LOVE costume jewelry from both Chanel and Gucci. I only have pearls from Chanel, but am in the market to add items. I actually found some earrings i love, but they are sold out everywhere. I also recently learned that Chanel USA will not let you order over the phone with their boutiques unless you have made an in store purchase in the US. I bought my pearls in the Lisbon store and don't live in a city with Chanel.

My biggest disappointment was the Queen Margaret Bee ring from Gucci. One of the pearls kept falling out, and while Gucci was great about trying to fix it, each time it fell out again. So that sadly went back to them for good.

These are the earrings I am looking for if anyone sees them!
1617389282003.png

Reactions: Strep2031
I LOVE costume jewelry from both Chanel and Gucci. I only have pearls from Chanel, but am in the market to add items. I actually found some earrings i love, but they are sold out everywhere. I also recently learned that Chanel USA will not let you order over the phone with their boutiques unless you have made an in store purchase in the US. I bought my pearls in the Lisbon store and don't live in a city with Chanel.

My biggest disappointment was the Queen Margaret Bee ring from Gucci. One of the pearls kept falling out, and while Gucci was great about trying to fix it, each time it fell out again. So that sadly went back to them for good.

These are the earrings I am looking for if anyone sees them!
View attachment 5042964
I actually appreciate Gucci having sterling silver jewelry and at a reasonable price. I like the looks of some Chanel costume jewelry and they are always sold out. I currently just own an anklet from them..

Reactions: amateurjeweler
I love Chanel costume jewellery I only buy earrings as I dont wear bracelets much. I bought a few pairs from the boutique which were sent to me theres a thread dedicated to CJ if you want to check it out