Chanel Costume Jewelry Junky Club!

RECAP
attachment.php

That's it for me this year! And I don't think I'll be buying that many pieces from Spring 2012, I already saw both Act I and II, and nothing really jumped at me except for a Sea Urchin brooch, but unfortunately it was cancelled by Paris and won't be made for retail. I did, however, order a fine jewelry ring way back in August, it's supposed to take 4-6 months to arrive, so it should be arriving anytime soon. Who knows, maybe I'll do a reveal for that by the end of the year :P

Love al three broches, so excuisite! Does the 11A 'Coco Luck' brooch also come with a hook on the back, so it could be worn as a pendant?

Pls show mod pics:smile:)

Thank you diniegrity :smile:

Beautiful!!

Thank you chymera :smile:

Lovely pieces!

Thank you Aegean Delight :smile:

Congrats! They are all beautiful :biggrin:

Thank you TeddyLV

could never go wrong with chanel jewelry. :smile:

Thank you octoberrrush :smile: I love Chanel jewelry

Congrats! They are so pretty! :love:Especially the camellia brooch. The majestic brooch looks like a snowflake to me.... Very Christmassy...

Thanks LVtoChanel! Yea the 'Majestic' brooch does look a bit like a snowflake :P

Love them ALL!!!!! Waaaahhh I only have one brooch..so jealous lol! Enjoy & congrats!

Thank you EMMY :biggrin:

WOW how exquisite... love it... congrats

Thank you *Sai* :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Great picks peace911_1! I'd love to see how you'll work such elaborate pieces in to your wardrobe.

They are very beautiful.. I don't know which one I like more... They are all amazing!
Looking forward to outfit pictures.. =)

Love al three broches, so excuisite! Does the 11A 'Coco Luck' brooch also come with a hook on the back, so it could be worn as a pendant?

Pls show mod pics:smile:)
@Martinibeach: Yes there is a hook on the back of the 'Coco Luck' brooch :smile:

Here are some outfit ideas/modeling pics as promised.
These looks are something I would wear on a daily basis. There are some dressier ones, some casual ones, and I've mixed some of my jewelry from past collections.

Black blazer + Shirt with studded collar + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Navy silk shirt + Fleece Biker Jacket + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Beige silk shirt + 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch
attachment.php

Ombre pullover + 12C 'Majestic' Brooch, 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch, 06A 'Reine des Neiges' Brooch
attachment.php

Close up of 12C 'Majestic' Brooch (top left), 12C 'Tapis Rouge' Brooch (bottom), 06A 'Reine des Neiges' Brooch (top right)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 911
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 776
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 769
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 797
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 784
Reactions: ILoveTooManyPurses
Zipper-trim blazer + white boat neck t-shirt + 09A 'Pure Camellia' Brooch + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Close up of the 09A 'Pure Camellia' Brooch + 12C 'Camellia Festival' Brooch
attachment.php

Grey Peacoat + 12C 'Majestic' Brooch
attachment.php

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 823