This thread is bigger on the inside

nicole75

Feb 17, 2012
I searched, but there doesn't appear to be a Doctor Who thread?!

Surely there's some fellow Whovians on the purse forum?

I'm in dire need to discuss Clara!!

I've been watching since mid-80's. I'm trying to figure Clara out. I have a theory about her but its long and convoluted. Short of it: I'm thinking Clara isgoing to be the link that completely bridges the classic series to the new reboot via Victoria Waterfield (2nd doctors companion).

I also tossed around Clara being Susan's daughter or granddaughter, once again bridging the two series. It is a huge anniversary year after all.

Hi! Love the title.

I like your theory about bridging the old and the new. I will confess, I've only watched a handful of the Classic series, mostly Fifth Doctor. It was back in the 80s too, so my memory is hazy.

Love the thread title! I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. Glad I'm not the only one here, LOL. It will be interesting to find out who Clara really is. I'd love it if she turned out to be a Timelord.

Yay !!! Doctor Who! Great thread title, OP.

Anyone know when it comes back on BBC America? I love watching the show on Saturday nights and making hubby watch with me (he just falls asleep) :smile:

Can't wait for March 30! So, what do you think of the new Tardis console and the new opening theme? I like the retro look. The console reminds me of the first two Doctors. Matt Smith has said in interviews his portrayal/look of the Doctor was inspired mainly by the second Doctor when he watched "The Tomb of The Cybermen."

Miner's wife said:
Can't wait for March 30! So, what do you think of the new Tardis console and the new opening theme? I like the retro look. The console reminds me of the first two Doctors. Matt Smith has said in interviews his portrayal/look of the Doctor was inspired mainly by the second Doctor when he watched "The Tomb of The Cybermen."

I think we see a lot of Classic Doctor Who throwbacks this year. It's why I have my theory about Clara :smile: