This seller has a fake factory!!! Take a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
It was a full page of fake Coach, Chanel, and LV... Tons of them. Stock photos only. I reported the fake Peptobismol patent "Op Art" Sabrina look-alike because it already had a few bids and was up to $70 something... It makes me sick that people will pay good money for a piece of cheap plastic that can be spotted as fake from an airplane when they could own the real thing if they bothered to do a little research and go to the outlets! They can even print a coupon from TPF!! Anyway, just giving you a little background on my reason for posting this, since they shut them down within five minutes of the report...:police:

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
CoachObsession;13123394I reported the fake Peptobismol patent "Op Art" Sabrina look-alike because it already had a few bids and was up to $70 something... It makes me sick that people will pay good money for a piece of cheap plastic that can be spotted as fake from an airplane when they could own the real thing if they bothered to do a little research and go to the outlets! They can even print a coupon from TPF!! [/QUOTE said:
Sure they could, but many of them don't know that they are buying a fake, don't know that the outlets exist or may not be near one, and probably haven't heard about tPF. I'm just as bad as everyone else around here about hating on people that buy and carry Foaches, but every once in a while I have to step back and realize that 99% of the Coach-carrying population is not nearly as informed as we are. In fact, it hasn't been all that long ago that I was among that 99%.

So glad that the listings were taken down though. If nothing else, reporting the fakes is one way for us to play a small part in saving others from spending their hard earned money on fakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.