This sellar is accusing me of the most random/ridiculous stuff...

forchanel

Aug 2, 2007
So first of all I am new to eBay. I signed up in February to sell some LV and Chanel purses that have been sitting in my closet, that I've basically regretting.

Well a couple days ago I was searching Chanel items on eBay, and I inquired about this Chanel vintage necklace. When I got the response back the seller accused me of having a non-paid item with her. I responded back that I have no idea what shes talking about and that I think she has the wrong person. Then I get a message today saying shes going to report me and how im "usetheyellowbutton," which I guess in the person that she's actually mad at. I responded back asking her why the heck she thinks I am this person. I haven't done anything wrong!

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I haven't done anything wrong, yet this person is convinced that I'm some other person. I looked up the screenname "usetheyellowbutton" on the community search and that person is located in the Netherlands,... I'm in Newport Beach!!

Is there anything I can do? Is it possible to report her or something? I don't know what is going on in her head to think that I am someone I'm not!! I'm new to eBay and I was always scared of being scammed but I never imagined I would be accused of something of this nature and have to defend my name. This is ridiculous!!! I regret signing up for eBay. I don't think I should have to deal with these crazy people.

Thanks for letting me vent. Its REALLY ANNOYING ME. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

:lol: SHE IS A DUDU SELLER!!! The thing is that when a ebayer send you a message and you try to reply from your email the "useyellowbutton" will be displayed at the email address. So if you send a message thru ebay with "hide my email" option this is what it will show. You can tell her that the "yellowbutton" she is talking about is a default Ebay use to protect ebayers email from showing up but that has nothing to do with you.

This is the email address ebay uses when you hide your email while sending a message

[email protected]

This means that if you want to communicate with the buyer you have to USE THE YELLOW BUTTON that says respond :upsidedown:

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THAT'S THE REASON??!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GENIEPR!!!!

LOL that's kinda funny. But seriously, she's been hassling me about this and I have just been completely confused!!

I can't wait to tell her! I wonder what her response will be.

Thank you thank you thank you! :smile:

I'm sorry I am crying with laughter here, it's been a long time since we heard something so funny. She's going to feel so silly. Maybe we'll soon see a "Guess how stupid I was" thread from her! Oh dear, my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Do let us know what she says.