this REALLY bugs me

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    Hey guys,
    I just bought a black caviar jumbo at the chanel store on ave montaigne in Paris 2 weeks ago. Since its brand new, I'm very careful with it and I only carry essential stuffs in it (I usually have like a mini mart in my bag). Anyway, after i saw this photo of me with the bag, i kinda think that the shape is now a bit off, especially the sides, even the bottom looks slightly saggy. I cant stop thinking about it and it's driving me crazy! Am i just being paranoid? What do u think? Does it look ok to u? TIA!

http://photos-991.friendster.com/e1/photos/19/97/12307991/1_363371778l.jpg

2. I dont see anything wrong with that bag.

3. I don't either

4. #4 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    looks fine to me too

xxxxxxx Please read our rules!

5. you mean the side sticks out more? it happens.. you might need to just store it sitting up with some tissue paper.. and when using it try not to squeeze the bag tightly between your arm and the side of your body... i dunno that's what i noticed as well..

6. That's actually normal for a Jumbo after using it several times. The leather softens.

7. yes i can from the pic that the sides aren't perfect. After paying $s £s i can see why this would bug u and i would be obsessing over it not being perfect. u could take it back to the store and c if they can exchange it or give u some tips to perk it up to it's correct shape.

8. Yeah mine does that.

9. This looks normal to me as well. No bag is going to look 100% perfect with continued use IMHO. Many classic flaps look this way once they are filled with stuff and worn.

10. Looks fine to me too. Unless you are going to keep it stuffed and in the box and unused, it will happen.

11. I can see why this bothers you, I saw someone with a jumbo Chanel this weekend and the sides kind of stuck out and bottom was a little saggy, this would really bother me. I personally prefer a more structured shape.

12. Looks normal to me.

13. the 'bulging sides' are a 'normal' look

14. Looks fine to me too.

15. Looks good!