This rat swapped Grey to Evergreen!!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Tee hee - Mulberry phoned me on Friday that the Evergreen Med Lily is in store - my Mole Grey Med Lily was unrepairble (inside zip pull came off) so I was holding the voucher and have been waiting for another colour, since I loved the size/style/durability/everyday-ness so much.

It's quite similar to the grey (DH didn't even notice it's different bag lol) but at close look it is deep lovely green :P So I'm very happy, I enjoyed Grey nearly a year then just got the Evergreen as replacement. Oxbrood was lovely too but I wanted subtle darkness and goat leather is so versatile!!

Here is the pics - hope Green shows well on the screen.
DSCF0497_zps541c2fc6.jpg

Since I'm packing for next week, M green leopards luggages to compare near by
DSCF0498_zpsdc80f44b.jpg

Mod pic as just I came back today - goes with any clothes anyway, and you know the Med Lily size already! (I didn't know I had bruise on my arm till I looked at pics lol)

abf93e89-39d4-488d-a6e8-258d952d7236_zpscd5713dc.jpg
2fca1e23-4257-4f8d-b72c-fafdedc76dd9_zps84ec5138.jpg
829fa11d-ac33-4c6d-b212-4e1464235a4c_zps7f115df0.jpg

Now the question is, should I take her to holiday or not...hmmm I have already one bag to bring back... so may be not! :greengrin:

Wonderful Lily and such a beautiful outfit - that color really good in combination with white, I love it! Congrats on this lovely and timeless piece rat rat :smile:
Many thanks, yes goes well with white but will equally goes well with others, it's so subtle!

Very nice. I was curious how evergreen was outside "official" pics.
Me too, it was hard to see in the shop light, I tried on, moved around in the shop and nearly went out with it (SA was looking at me very hard but tried not to say anything, I could tell lol)

Ooh what a classy colour! Beautiful :smile:
Yes almost boring but that's what I want with Med Lily! Many thanks...

Love your new lily Ratty, :tup: looks remarkably close to pickle.
Hi Mo, pickle has too much yellow in it for me, and I wouldn't call this 'Evergreen' either but it's slightly darker than usual khaki ... Khaki can be very wide range from light yellowed to dark almost brown imo. Anyway nice to see you ;)

You look SO good ratty, the lily is beautiful :smile: I would love to get my hands on that luggage I've never seen the case pre loved but I do keep checking :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum