This photo is making me want a speedy!

Ok my pictures are not new, but I still love my Speedy. Hope you like the pictures. The Speedy for me, has become an everyday purse, and I use my other LV purses when I want to use something different. I get a lot of compliments on the Speedy. And its a beautiful purse. I hope you get a Speedy. :yahoo: I love using all my accessories in my Speedy, as it can hold a lot. :yes:

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 46
  • pearl_speedy_wallet_mini pochette.jpg
    pearl_speedy_wallet_mini pochette.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 44
  • mccles2.jpg
    mccles2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    1_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Heart Purse_Speedy.JPG
    Heart Purse_Speedy.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 52
Ok my pictures are not new, but I still love my Speedy. Hope you like the pictures. The Speedy for me, has become an everyday purse, and I use my other LV purses when I want to use something different. I get a lot of compliments on the Speedy. And its a beautiful purse. I hope you get a Speedy. :yahoo: I love using all my accessories in my Speedy, as it can hold a lot. :yes:

I love your photos and your speedy!:heart: Is that the 25? You guys are really starting to convince me, but I have to wait about two weeks to get it since that's when I get paid next hehe. Spent all my money on Chanels so now I can only spend money on necessary things like food:tdown:

http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/beauty/secrets/beauty-tricks-travel-2

I never really cared for the mono speedy before because I see them (real and fake) everywere. I'm still not sure whether I like the LV monogram or not...but this photo is starting to make me change my mind!

Anyone want to enable me? Or anyone want to dissuade me?:P

I know what you mean. I have seen soooo many fakes I can't decide if I like the mono or not. I am getting pulled over to the Speedy side slowly but surely :yes: with the help of this forum. I do "need" :okay: a hand held brown bag. I am leaning towards the damier or the min lin in chocolate.