This Paraty

cynthcross

Jan 3, 2016
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows if this black paraty is still being sold online anywhere (new or pre-loved). I'm in love with the type of grained leather.

Thanks in advance :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452477772.520860.jpg

The texture looks similar to my Paraty, and I was also attracted to it because of how textured it was. And the silver hardware too! I got mine new this year but it was technically pre-owned by someone who'd just never used her because of her pale shade, it was originally purchased in 2013, so if this black one was put out from the same range then you might need to start looking for pre-owned. I'm in the UK and I've noticed there are barely any Paraty's being sold anywhere now, seems the bag has fallen out of favour but I personally adore mine. Good luck finding one, I waited three years to find mine, it does pay off!

Attachments

• 1452974707516.jpg
    1452974707516.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 264
The texture looks similar to my Paraty, and I was also attracted to it because of how textured it was. And the silver hardware too! I got mine new this year but it was technically pre-owned by someone who'd just never used her because of her pale shade, it was originally purchased in 2013, so if this black one was put out from the same range then you might need to start looking for pre-owned. I'm in the UK and I've noticed there are barely any Paraty's being sold anywhere now, seems the bag has fallen out of favour but I personally adore mine. Good luck finding one, I waited three years to find mine, it does pay off!

Ohh your paraty is lovely. I really love the texture on it.

I was wondering whether there were still many paratys being sold in UK, as I am going there in August. I don't know why they have fallen out of favour as they are so beautiful and classic. I'm glad there's still people on here that appreciate it!

I guess my best bet is looking for one pre-loved online. Thanks for your advice! :smile: