This or That?

Lvprincess87

Nov 30, 2008
Hi everyone! So I purchased the light beige patent leather Golden Class WOC with gold hardware. I'm a bit torn between keeping it or exchanging it for the M/L light beige classic with ghw. I paid $3000 for it and I kinda feel that for a bit more I can get a bigger bag. What do you guys think? I included a pic of the bag. Please share your opinions :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408132478.660534.jpg

The golden class WOC is versatile as the chain can be removed. That said, I personally would pay more to get a classic.

It really depends on what lifestyle you have. The M/L cannot be worn crossbody at least not for me.

Exchange. The beige patent is prone to stains which cannot be removed as they can on a caviar bag. Further, and maybe this is just because i am not a fan of this WOC, i cannot see the resell value being higher than a m/l. Just my opinion. Good luck deciding:smile:

Exchange. The beige patent is prone to stains which cannot be removed as they can on a caviar bag. Further, and maybe this is just because i am not a fan of this WOC, i cannot see the resell value being higher than a m/l. Just my opinion. Good luck deciding:smile:

I saw the bags in the Brisbane boutique with those clasps and they look stunning (but did not see the WOC version) they look so classy, but I agree with the comments above about patent and staining - colour transfer fear would stop me from personally using such a bag. I would like it in black though.

What does the chain look like?

I would exchange it. Especially if you don't absolutely love it. When I buy a seasonal bag I love it and don't ever settle or think about what I can buy for a bit more... You should feel content with your purchase 3k is not coins.

Thank you all so much for your input. I'm convinced on getting the M/L classic. There were a lot of good points made about why to exchange. I've been wanting a nude/beige colored bag for a while, but I think the patent leather will drive me crazy and the re-sell value is way better on classics. Besides I love the classic flaps and M/L would be perfect for day to night where this WOC being patent makes it too dressy for day. Thanks again! I'll be sure to share my reveal when I get the classic :biggrin:

Agree
And I've seen the light beige classic m/l w ghw
It's just stunning, so feminine. I tried it on and my friends were all like "wow"!