This or That?

AndieLiz

Jun 24, 2009
So, I finally saw the delightful in person yesterday in the store. I'm trying to decide which bag I want for my birthday (in January). I currently have a speedy which I use practically every day, but wanted a shoulder bag for travel or longer shopping trips as the speedy gets really heavy on arm.

I like the delightful shape and size (looking at the PM). I'm not sure that I love the idea that it only comes in monogram and I hate that it has no zipper. However, I had a neverful for a small period of time and I never had a problem with the whole no zipper, so I think I might be able to get over that. The other bag I am thinking about is the Bloomsbury PM in damier ebene. I like that it has a zipper and it seems like a pretty good size.

Which do you find practical for travel or just like weekend trips or shopping trips? Would love thoughts of any more pros or cons for these bags... I just don't know!

I love the Delightful...Absolutely Love it!!! It won't be a problem with someone getting into your bag while it's on because your arm is covering it and the top flaps over a bit. It's a gorgeous bag! I'm 100% happy. I only have 2 shoulder bags-totally and delightful mm and they both serve different purposes. You can't go wrong with this one!

Delightful! I have this bag in MM and I recently took it on my trip to LA and it was soo comfy and fit alot of stuff! The zipper thing is not a problem because as Warden said your arm will cover it.

I like it! I saw someone at the mall with the delightful & it did look pretty secure because of the folds and such. I was shocked at the size. I think the PM will be plenty big. I was slightly worried because when I put it on my shoulder, it did seem to slip a little. But it's always hard to tell because the bag was stuffed with stuffing and not broken in. I think I'll go with the delightful.... I think I'd be more convinced if it came in something other than mono :/ oh well, still pretty and great shape.

Sorry to be a downer here, but I got pick-pocketted out of the Delightful PM on a weekend trip to the big city not long after I got it last summer, so therefore I'd say something else with a zipper, such as the Bloomsbury, Odeon, or Totally.

Oh that's awful bagluv4ever!! I'm so sorry!

I was gonna get the Delightful MM but i wanted my first azur bag. But i totally love the Delightful !

I have no problem with no zips because i have a neverful and it has never been a problem. :smile:

Sorry to be a downer here, but I got pick-pocketted out of the Delightful PM on a weekend trip to the big city not long after I got it last summer, so therefore I'd say something else with a zipper, such as the Bloomsbury, Odeon, or Totally.

Ok, now I'm scared again! That really sucks. I saw video of people pick pocketing at my local Target and I started freaking out about the delightful. I figured I could just take my speedy for stuff like that though. I'm scared now lol. I just love the shape and the handle on the delightful. But I like the security and cross body option on the Bloomsbury. Man, this is tougher than I thought!

Sorry that happened bagluv4ever LVoe your sobe in your avatar btw

OP I would say the Delightful because I LVoe that bag, open top can be a problem but if you had no issues with the Neverfull then the Delightful could still be an option!