This or That?

I think the delightful PM is a great size. The MM is too big and can get heavy and the GM...well you can fit a small child in there and still have room. The Delightful PM sits closer on your arm as well than say the MM ...Now the totally MM is nice and zips...I know you said it looks like a diaper bag. I thought so too at first and actually sold the first one I purchased because of that but just last week I ended up buying another Totally MM just for traveling because it zips!! :smile:

I think next time I go to tge store, I will try the totally. To be honest, I don't think I've seen it in person! I know there's a zip pocket in the delightful, so I'll probably put my wallet in there, but I still don't want anything else stolen. When I saw the news story about the people pick pocketing at my local Target, I just have had a hard time thinking just about anywhere is a target with an open bag!

:thinking:Tough question. Though I like the look of the Delightful, since you already had a NF, maybe it's time for a bag with a zipper. Totally actually looks better IRL than on the site, so maybe you should check it out at the store. I didn't like it when I saw it online but fell in LVoe with it when I saw it at the store. I personally don't like the look of Bloomsbury.

I have the Idylle Speedy which is lighter than the Mono or Damier Speedy and has a strap that can be used crossbody. Maybe you can consider that too? Just my 2 cents.

I had the same impression of totally when i first saw ppl carrying it. Diaper Bag. But i have seen how ppl doll up their totally with charms & bandeau. Its like a BH with a zipper. The design is safe and can never go wrong.

If i only had one choice, delightful or totally. I will lean more towards the Totally for daily outing.

I just got the bloomsbury and for travelling definitely a messenger bag is better. Also I'm not a fan of the delightful style. If you must pick a shoulder bag I prefer galliera or totally.