This Or That? Please Help.

Which one do you like?

• Gold/Silver

• Grey

Results are only viewable after voting.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
Hi ladies i've been eyeing these 2 colors for the spy lately and can't decide which one is better.
Do you like the metallic gold/silver more or the grey? Why? And for owners, are they easy to care for?
Thanks,
Moe

I borrowed the pics from sunshine and btbf.

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 67
  • grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 61
I voted metallic. It's one of the most stunning Spys in my opinion. the leather and the lining have such a luxurious feel. I have one and use it a tremendous amount. I'm pretty rough on bags, and it still looks brand new.

I usually love grey as a color, but the grey Spy color is a little too light and washed out for my taste.

Not to buck the trend, but the grey is muted, and very much appropriate for all settings!

I could NEVER wear metallic to an office (even my dept, as forward as it was, would have double taked on it) although I'd love to take the metallic out.

I suppose it depends on where you want to wear it, and what you do for a living...

Student? metallic. Professional? Probably the grey.

Just my 2 cents :yes:

I'm a professional (granted, an irreverent one:graucho: ). Carrying metallic to work today. ;) goes perfectly with my dark brown and sage green outfit. The grey wouldn't have worked. Metallic goes with everything. IRL you'll see that it's not a loud metallic, but a muted, understated metallic. The metallics look more reflective in pictures than they are IRL.:yes:

Here's a pic of mine worn during the day with casual clothes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• metallic.JPG
    metallic.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 108
Deco is your's the gold metallic or silver metallic?
I didn't even know there were 2 differnet metallics made.

I'm a professional (granted, an irreverent one:graucho: ). Carrying metallic to work today. ;) goes perfectly with my dark brown and sage green outfit. The grey wouldn't have worked. Metallic goes with everything. IRL you'll see that it's not a loud metallic, but a muted, understated metallic. The metallics look more reflective in pictures than they are IRL.:yes:

Here's a pic of mine worn during the day with casual clothes.

attachment.php

There are two different metallics. Both of them have both gold and silver in them, but one has more gold than the other. Mine has more gold. The leather on mine is very bubbly, and the gold sits mainly in the creases of the bubbles. The backside of mine looks more silver (bubbles are larger with creases more scattered) and the front side more gold (way more creases). It's like 2 bags in 1!

attachment.php

attachment.php