This or that? Ordered both Double Zip Pochette & Pochette Accessoires but want to keep only one

I have a DA PA and a DE DZP and use the latter the most. Not sure why as PA does fit more, but DZP feels sturdier as a crossbody with my strap? I only used them for errands so don't need to carry much (phone, coin card holder, lip balm, car keys). I like the middle compartment for receipts etc.

Reactions: antreyes03
OP, which did you choose? I'd keep both. But if I HAD to pick one, it would be the PA.

Oh it's a tough choice! I would like to keep both but after thinking about my needs, I chose to go with the PA. I found the DZP to be too flat and easily became misshapen when I filled it with my essentials. Not to mention that my hubby said the DZP reminds him of a grilled cheese sandwich...can't unsee it now lol

Had the DZP in empreiente and while it was lovely, returned it quickly after I found the same as one of the above posters. You cannot put much of anything in it without it being misshapen. Phone and cards, that’s about it. Maybe a key clé, but that even left a pretty unsightly bulge. Definitely no glasses, makeup, etc., which you can obviously fit without issue in the PA.

I just got the DA DZP and I feel like I need to defend it haha :P FYI I also have the MPA, so I am going to use my experience with those pouches as a comparison (I suppose they are similar to the PA). The MPA pouches fit much more bulky items than the DZP, true, but I find the DZP easier to get in and out of. The zip is a bit stiffer, so it keeps its shape even when you only have one hand to open it. And the items in the compartments stay in place and are easy to navigate in comparison to a PA. Another bonus is that it feels like you are not wearing a bag, its super light and doesn't get in the way! I can fit all of my essentials without bulging (e.g. lip gloss, tissues, eye drops, phone etc.). You also don't need a wallet, it has some card slots and a cash compartment. That makes the handling easier as you don't need to dig out your wallet. Further, it can stand upright easily!
It also looks great with thicker straps or chains or just as a clutch. Very versatile! It has it's perks, as does a PA.
Food for thoughts :smile:

Anyhow, in the end I think you should stick with whichever is aesthetically more pleasing to you, as they are both fairly similar in size!

Reactions: Loriad
I just went through this and decided to keep the PA. I felt like if I put too much in the Double Zip it bulged. Also, even though it had the card slots I wouldn’t necessarily use them as I keep cards on my Cles and just put that in to whichever bag I use. I have a Felicie crossbody strap I use for when I want hands free as well.