This or that? Ordered both Double Zip Pochette & Pochette Accessoires but want to keep only one

antreyes03

Jan 9, 2021
I am looking for a small grab-n-go bag for the summer and I got lucky and ordered these 2 beauties:

Screenshot_20210519-205611.pngScreenshot_20210519-205631.png

I finally got the DZP in store and she is gorgeous, MIF! Still waiting for the PA in the mail (hopefully next week). I've watched a lot of reviews and it seems like PA can hold more and is more carefree (I'm concerned about the vachetta and the rose ballerine interior getting dirty in the DZP).

What are your thoughts? Which would you keep for a summer bag?

I have the giant monogram double zip pochette and the DA PA. Assuming the double zip pochette has a removal strap, I like that u can change that up with a gold chain or something else. I'm not sure the PA holds much more. The double zip has the card slots and a pocket for cash, which eliminates the card holder. It's also has the center pocket for a grocery list, parking ticket, etc. I would lean towards keeping them both. Lol. I know that doesn't help u, but the PA has gone up so much in price and I think u could also use it for a catch all inside a tote or for travel?

I have two double zips and two PAs and love them all - I’m obsessed with small bags :P I vote PA, my double zips are leather and for canvas I would go classic.

One thing to think about is how you want to wear it. I mainly wear my PA crossbody with the double zip (Felicie) chain. If you only use the PA strap you are limited in how you carry it. Are you content with it just being a shoulder bag, or would you purchase another strap (from LV or a third party)?

I have two double zips and two PAs and love them all - I’m obsessed with small bags :P I vote PA, my double zips are leather and for canvas I would go classic.

One thing to think about is how you want to wear it. I mainly wear my PA crossbody with the double zip (Felicie) chain. If you only use the PA strap you are limited in how you carry it. Are you content with it just being a shoulder bag, or would you purchase another strap (from LV or a third party)?

Jealous! But yes, you make a good point! I am thinking of using a chain strap from one of my other purses so I can use it crossbody - I like variety :smile:. Would you say that your PA holds more than the double zips?

Reactions: kadya
Jealous! But yes, you make a good point! I am thinking of using a chain strap from one of my other purses so I can use it crossbody - I like variety :smile:. Would you say that your PA holds more than the double zips?
I love the PA- I carried it all over Europe and held a lot! Phone, glasses, lipstick, brochures... such a great size. Can throw into a NF on a plane. Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: antreyes03

PA holds slightly more for me. Also with the double zip you have to be more mindful of item placement, things you would throw in the PA have to be separated between the two sides. The PA is definitely a little “easier” and more casual IMO.

I think it would depend on your daily essentials. I found DZP challenging to use due to its flat nature, hence ended up with 2 PAs (Mono & DA). If it’s not an issue for you, I would say I prefer the look of DZP over PA.

Reactions: antreyes03