THIS or THAT? Help me decide please...

lee_dya

O.G.
Mar 21, 2014
Hi.. I'm thinking about getting kate spade bag, but I can't decide between photo finish francis tote or via limoni tote. Can you please help me? Or maybe for those who have this bag can give me your review? TIA!:smile:

This is photo finish francis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 543
Erm, they are the same style? ie same size same handles etc? just in different printing? In this case I prefer the one below, I think it will be easier to match with clothing and has more personality. I'll not double take with the blue one.

Erm, they are the same style? ie same size same handles etc? just in different printing? In this case I prefer the one below, I think it will be easier to match with clothing and has more personality. I'll not double take with the blue one.

+1
The bottom one is super cute and looks easier to wear.
Good luck deciding.

Both are cute! I might personally go with the second but only because I tend to wear warm colors than cool colors so this would definitely go more with my wardrobe.

I have been in love with the Morocco and race car line, so I love the first design. I have been tempted to get it myself except I dont use totes. :sad:

But its hard to ignore the cute pattern of the Limoni style, so I can see your dilemma! You'll be happy with either one!

I need help! cant decide 2 park avenue kate spade babe tote in black or French navy? I have the large beau bag and wallet in black......just love the black....but that navy is amazing. such class. thoughts? opinions? TIA! found both on sale for around 350!

I need help! cant decide 2 park avenue kate spade babe tote in black or French navy? I have the large beau bag and wallet in black......just love the black....but that navy is amazing. such class. thoughts? opinions? TIA! found both on sale for around 350!

I have the minka in french navy and it is a gorgeous alternative to black. I would go for the navy!

I would go with the French Navy especially since you already have a bag and wallet in black. The navy is so pretty and rich looking.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I would go with the French Navy especially since you already have a bag and wallet in black. The navy is so pretty and rich looking.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

if I didn't have the beau bag and wallet would you still pick the French navy over the black?
I also know the black marks up easy, but guessing so does the French navy as it is so dark as well. thanks again for your opinion!