This new season, I didn't get Chanel makeup!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm excited that I went out and got almost all Cle de Peau makeup!

I got the # 15 eye shadow set
    #23 lipstick
    # 102 lip pencil
    #4 lip gloss

Then I got Chanel black mascara and black eye liner (waterproof). I tried it on today for work and I look a lot more professional. My skin looks flawless...I already have their concealer and loose powder.

Anyway, I wanted to brag about it. I have no regrets getting more and the eyeshadow did not crease on my eyelids for the whole day!:heart::heart::heart:

2. Cool. Thanks for sharing!

3. LOL! I love CDP too. I just bought quad #19 and plan on getting their new refining foundation soon after I use my sample. The packaging is more elegant than ever, but at least what's inside is great too. Their lipstick colors are too die for and I plan on splurging on a bunch of CDP in the next few weeks. So decadent...so worth it!