this never stops?

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
OK. here i go.

i am returning my mini lin bucket..and will finally exchange it for the damier belem pm...

sigh..i've been going back and forth :crybaby:took me 2 weeks to start using the bag..then took it to school, everything's fine, then when i used it to go out..omg everyone didn't like it..that kind of influenced me a bit because i started going to elux again and stared at the belem pm like every night..

damier, im back again!

That's what happened with my BDay gift, a Damier Speedy 25. I loved it, and still do, but the more I looked at it, the more I felt like it wasn't me. I ended up exchanging it for a green perfo speedy, which I love, but the other day, I was sitting at the cafe looking at it and thought, hmmm...maybe I should have gotten the fuschia.

It never does end.

That's what happened with my BDay gift, a Damier Speedy 25. I loved it, and still do, but the more I looked at it, the more I felt like it wasn't me. I ended up exchanging it for a green perfo speedy, which I love, but the other day, I was sitting at the cafe looking at it and thought, hmmm...maybe I should have gotten the fuschia.

It never does end.

Haha THE GREEN IS GORGEOUS!!! but how much was the perfo speedy if u dont mind me asking?

I kind of know what you mean. My first LV was the Franges white MC speedy. I fell in love with that bag and dreamt of it for weeks until I finally was able to negotiate with my DH and buy it. Then I fell in love with the Perfo in fuschia and managed to get that, but now I look at the Franges and even though I still like it, I constantly think about all the other LVs I could have had for the price! I sometimes feel guilty for using the Perfo more--and for the pfer who inquired about the perfo's price, it was 1200.

i just didn't feel it was very structured...when i sit the bag on a flat surface the linen kinda crunches up..i don't like the feeling that i'll see creases over time...! :crybaby:

OOooo...what happened ??

you were so keen on getting on ahead from Damier...oh..well....I'm sure there's gonna be something to lure you away!

I agree, It never ends. I obsessed about the Damier Alma until I got it, then the romance wore off quick and I returned it one week later. I ended up with a white MC trouville. Now I am on a purse ban for a long, long time. Let's see how long I make it.