This must be the new ad campaign !

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok, i dont like antyhing except for the colour palette :P:tdown:

2. since i'm no fan of the collection, i'm quite surprised that i find the advert pretty alright.

3. Based on the one picture I would say I am intrigued. Although, I am no fan of fuschia :P

4. looks good...

5. ITA, love the colors but don't really care for the bags. (which is a good thing cause I don't need to buy any more bags)

6. ITA except for that - every girl ALWAYS NEEDS to buy more bags !:tup:;)

7. ^ You are such an enabler nat, that's why I love TPF. You guys always validate my purchases.

8. of course we do !:yes: one of the reasons being we need validations as well hihihi i think we are sort of reversed bagoholics anonymous :tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice