This month's WWD

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone got it? I hear there's a full page article on Megs and I, so I wanted to see if anyone had it and could do a scan. :graucho:

2. Is it November's or Decembers?

Congrats!

3. The issue that just came out Oct 28th or 29th, I think.

4. I'm trying to think of what WWD stands for...sorry I'm tired and have a headache (plus I might be a little slow :upsidedown:) But I'd definately like to see it!

5. How cool! Congrats! I am going to check it out!

6. It stands for Women's Wear Daily, and it's a magazine. I tried going to their website to search for it, but I couldn't find it. Congrats!!

7. WOW! CONGRATS you two!!!!

8. Ok, I am at the store now trying to find it for you....There is an accessories one, and a scoop one...do you know which one?

WWD = women's wear daily

9. It's probably the Accessories one, Twinkle. I didn't get a chance to look at any of them recently.. they're just sitting at work. I'll scan it tomorrow morning if no one has by then

10. ahhhh thanks Purplekitty!:flowers:

11. OMG you guys hit the big time!! Did they interview you? Any pics?

12. :yahoo: Woohoo!!! :yahoo: I'm going to try and get that issue!! :heart: Congrats Vlad and Megs!!! :nuts: :wlae: :flowers:

13. awwwwww so happy 4u both :heart: congratulations :biggrin:

14. This is very exciting. Congratulations.:yahoo: :wlae: :graucho: :drool:

Hail to queen Megs, Queen of all purses! and Vlad ofcourse your the King :queen:

15. Cool!! Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice