This month is my birthday....FIRST TPF QUICK REVEAL

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    Originally planned to just order this online at LV
    [​IMG]

Then saw this the next week and ordered her preloved
    [​IMG]

But THIS is my HG purse and I had to have her! Found her in mint condition:cloud9:[​IMG]

I wanted to accessorize my WC speedy 35 right away :cutesy: so I got this too[​IMG]

:cloud9: Heaven, Happy!
    [​IMG]

Now off I go...........to the "I am banned" clubhouse. :lol:

2. Love your Speedy w/ the matching scarf! To die for!
    Don't worry, I am president of that clubhouse. I make good mixed drinks though. :happydance:

3. Beautiful water colour :smile:

4. all very nice...enjoy that beautiful watercolor. I LVOE mine...where did you find the scarf.

5. Great finds! Congratulations!

6. Well hello Ms. President! I might need that drink cuz I have to stay in the clubhouse for a year:lol:

Thank you!

Thank you! Found the scarf at fashionphile and thanks to Lee...I don't have to send it back:biggrin:

7. congrats on all your LV's -- very nice!

8. wow, what a haul, congrats

9. Fabulous finds! Congrats and enjoy!

10. Thank you ladies! I will definitely enjoy them for years to come;)

11. Happy birthday!
    Great color!

12. If u don't mind me asking-how much was your watercolour speedy? It is my HG bag as well. Enjoy!

13. I'm SOOOOO jealous of your Watercolor Speedy. She is my total HG bag too, but I haven't been able to afford her yet. Congrats!!

14. gorgeous finds! congrats aaaand Happy birthday :tender:

15. Lol about clubhouse, wonderful haul, and happy bday