This Michael Kors Bag is Perfect for Me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't purchased a bag in quite some time and am trying to make sure I only have a few styles that I really love. I have never owned a Michael Kors bag. Not sure why--I liked them but never took a close look until recently. I came across this bag and it is perfect for me.

I wanted something classic but not boring, and it works as a work tote and also an everyday bag. It's extremely light and I love how the pebbled leather looks--it looks like it can handle any weather.

The interior pockets are very well thought out; there are pockets on both sides of the bag and it makes it very easy to keep things organized. This is one that I am going to have trouble switching out of.

I feel like I'm at a point where I really do know what works best for my taste and my lifestyle and this bag reflects that very well. Love it!:smile:

Attached Files:

• MK1.jpg
      MK1.jpg
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
    • MK2.jpg
      MK2.jpg
      File size:
      137.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Lovely! Which style is it?

3. #3 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    OMG!! That's the same bag I just got that I keep posting about! I just took her out for the first time today and it's such a great bag! The leather is so soft and yes the inside is so organized!I got the color 'teak', which is a very rich brown.:yahoo: and It has gold hardware which looks stunning against the brown. I think it's called an Astor ring tote. Oh, the shoulder strap is incredibly comfortable too.

4. Yes, it is called a ring tote! I would love to see the teak version. Do you have any pics?

I love it!

5. I'll try to get some pics of the teak over the weekend. Hopefully, someone else will see this post and show us some of the other colors.

6. Love it! What a great bag. Congrats!

7. GORGEOUS!!!!! How about some modelling pics??? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

8. Very pretty! I agree, can we get a mod shot?

9. Yes, I will try to post mod pics tomorrow-- my house is nuts right now! I just can't say enough good things about this bag. I knew I loved it but made myself wait awhile to be sure. It's the perfect black bag for me. Thank you for your comments!

10. Looking forward to more pics tomorrow :smile: CONGRATS again :smile:

11. that is a gorgeous looking bag - i love the style and the little details!

12. TM, did you get your ring tote at at outlet location?

13. Gorgeous bag, love it!! It will look stylish forever. I love all the pockets MK does inside his bags too!! More pics please. :biggrin:

14. TM - What a lovely bag.
    Enjoy!

15. That looks like a great tote, congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics!