This may sound silly but....

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
I'm very impressed with the ease of the zipper on my new Minilisa... It glides effortlessly!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: (BTW, new pics in the official minilisa thread and the modeling pics thread). The reason why I decided to start a thread about it is that I have pricier bags that I struggle with the zippers, especially my Marc Jacobs multi pocket hobo-it's like a workout! And I can't believe how light the bag is, like a feather!! This won't be my last Tano!! I sprayed it with Apple Guard too.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
Hey a lot of times it's the little things that are deal breakers!!! And having no zipper problems is, really, hardly a little thing when it comes to a bag!!!! :yes:

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Minilisa is a great bag all around and I am so glad you love your bag.
You are going to be the envy of every woman when they see you with
that lovely bag!

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Northern California/Central Valley
I'm very impressed with the ease of the zipper on my new Minilisa... It glides effortlessly!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: (BTW, new pics in the official minilisa thread and the modeling pics thread). The reason why I decided to start a thread about it is that I have pricier bags that I struggle with the zippers, especially my Marc Jacobs multi pocket hobo-it's like a workout! And I can't believe how light the bag is, like a feather!! This won't be my last Tano!! I sprayed it with Apple Guard too.
Yes, protect that beauty! The minilisa truly is a beautiful bag, lots of bang for the buck!
And BTW, the little doggie following you around in the modeling pics thread is a cutie.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I actually got one of my zippers stuck today (the top one) but after I realized I had the zipper bent in a weird angle so that it couldn't move... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip it went! hehehe the size zippers work very well too!