This may seem like a silly question - Mirrors...

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
So I bought a Balenciaga Box in lilac this weekend...moment of weakness, went, fell in love....I thought I"d like one of the larger ones but I really liked this one, I"ll have to post pictures later when I can take them in daylight.

This was something I never paid much attention too...but the mirror is attached from the outside and kept in...do I need to keep it like that? Do all of you keep it like that? I just feel like I have to watch out when I close the rest of the zipper and its starting to bother me!!

So I'll probably take it off, and keep it of course, but I was just wondering what everyone else did with theirs.

I just felt silly, like am I suppsoed to keep thsi attached to the outside, lol, even though I was like it makes no sense! I was just going to keep it at home too I don't need more random things floating around my bag. Thanks :smile:

I keep the mirror in the dustbag with the tags and extra tassels in my closet. Don't feel silly - I think everyone has wondered about this at one time or another!!

I've detached the mirrors from my bags and took the tassels off. I put the mirrors inside the outer zipper compartment of the bags and keep the tassels with the extra tassels that come with the bags in a drawer.

:shame: i havent taken the mirrors off my City or my Twiggy, they're just dangling out having a good time - its probably best if i take them off, knowing me i'll probably break them.

helenNZ said:
:shame: i havent taken the mirrors off my City or my Twiggy, they're just dangling out having a good time - its probably best if i take them off, knowing me i'll probably break them.

I don't think they're real glass. If you tap them real hard, it sounds like plastic!

Took my mirror off and I keep it in the dust bag. With it attached, I just couldn't zip the bag completely the way I wanted to. It drove me crazy for the first day. I let the tassles swing freely. I love them!

I thought that at first when I got mine as well! Plus, I don't like the mirror as much as a small compact mirror - there's something about the size or shape - I like round mirrors, you can see your whole face instead of just eyes or lips.

I love the mirror (and card compartment). I keep it inside my bag (knotted on the handle). It's a great place to store my ATM/debit card. That way I don't have open my wallet and search for it when i'm using it!