This may seem like a silly question - Mirrors...

1. So I bought a Balenciaga Box in lilac this weekend...moment of weakness, went, fell in love....I thought I"d like one of the larger ones but I really liked this one, I"ll have to post pictures later when I can take them in daylight.

This was something I never paid much attention too...but the mirror is attached from the outside and kept in...do I need to keep it like that? Do all of you keep it like that? I just feel like I have to watch out when I close the rest of the zipper and its starting to bother me!!

So I'll probably take it off, and keep it of course, but I was just wondering what everyone else did with theirs.

2. I don't keep my mirror in my bag. It came with it, but I keep it in the dustbag at home. I have a mirror in my powder compact, one is enough :P

3. I just felt silly, like am I suppsoed to keep thsi attached to the outside, lol, even though I was like it makes no sense! I was just going to keep it at home too I don't need more random things floating around my bag. Thanks :smile:

4. I keep the mirror in the dustbag with the tags and extra tassels in my closet. Don't feel silly - I think everyone has wondered about this at one time or another!!

5. I've detached the mirrors from my bags and took the tassels off. I put the mirrors inside the outer zipper compartment of the bags and keep the tassels with the extra tassels that come with the bags in a drawer.

6. I do this too, but only because I don't really need a mirror companion. :smile:

7. :shame: i havent taken the mirrors off my City or my Twiggy, they're just dangling out having a good time - its probably best if i take them off, knowing me i'll probably break them.

8. I don't think they're real glass. If you tap them real hard, it sounds like plastic!

9. Took my mirror off and I keep it in the dust bag. With it attached, I just couldn't zip the bag completely the way I wanted to. It drove me crazy for the first day. I let the tassles swing freely. I love them!

10. That mirror drives me crazy too so I took it off of my bag.

11. I thought that at first when I got mine as well! Plus, I don't like the mirror as much as a small compact mirror - there's something about the size or shape - I like round mirrors, you can see your whole face instead of just eyes or lips.

12. I love the mirror (and card compartment). I keep it inside my bag (knotted on the handle). It's a great place to store my ATM/debit card. That way I don't have open my wallet and search for it when i'm using it!

13. I dont have a Balenciaga, but my BV came with a mirrow and I just leave it in the bag, glad its not attached from the outside. The bbags are cute though :biggrin:

14. I detached mine also it just looks silly.

15. I do the same :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice