This may seem a weird question.....

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
....but here goes. Are there any bars near BALNY. :confused1::confused1:

I am visiting NY the week before Xmas, and I would love to go to BALNY but only if I can lose my partner for an hour or two, and this is only likely if there is a bar in the vicinity!!:graucho::graucho:

Does anyone know? :girlsigh:

News York at Christmas time.....Lucky girl! Sounds like you have a partner who either dislikes shopping or doesn't know how much your bags actually cost! Hopefully, some of our NY PF'ers can help you out here so you can visit BalNY :sneaky: :sneaky: !!! Have fun!

News York at Christmas time.....Lucky girl! Sounds like you have a partner who either dislikes shopping or doesn't know how much your bags actually cost! Hopefully, some of our NY PF'ers can help you out here so you can visit BalNY :sneaky: :sneaky: !!! Have fun!

BOTH!! However I'm more concerned he finds out how much they cost, which would restrict my future buying!! :tdown::tdown:

Not that its his money, but I still wouldn't hear the end of it!!;)

There used to be a nice japanese place called Lilly Tea Room on 22nd St, but I'm not sure if it's still there... Then the Empire Diner is supposed to be cute in diner standards, maybe it'd be fun for him to go? I wish I knew nice places to suggest, I love NY!

....but here goes. Are there any bars near BALNY. :confused1::confused1:

I am visiting NY the week before Xmas, and I would love to go to BALNY but only if I can lose my partner for an hour or two, and this is only likely if there is a bar in the vicinity!!:graucho::graucho:

Does anyone know? :girlsigh:

-LOL, when I read this, I knew exactly why you were asking! I'd rather have a root canal than have DH shopping with me! (I think he feels the same way)