This makes me so MAD!!!!

I agree that it is terrible and that ebay is not doing enough about it. There is a pink bag that I have reported twice on ebay right now. The seller doesn't even have the style right and people are still bidding and it hasn't been pulled. It is really sad.

He's back. Obviouisly a hijacked account again. :cursing: I emailed the seller, hpoefully he didn't change the email address this time. Then I sent another snotty email to ebay when I reported it as fraudulent. My finace is too funny, he wanted to buy one and see who contacted him and them try to bust them. :P It won't work, I already did it once. ebay send you an email telling them your bid was cancelled, don't pay and if you did pay to contact them.
Here is my millionth email to idiotbay:
The hijacker is back, or should I say the daily hijacker who every single day one or more times, hijacks some innocent ebayers accout, steals pictures and text from other auctions and lists tons of 24 hour Balenciaga bag auctions. This has been a daily occurence for MONTHS. Why can't you stop these as soon as they are listed? Obviously you get no money for it, people get scammed and the real owner of the ebay account has to deal with ending the auctions, calling you etc. This is beyond ridiculous. Shame on you!

Here is one of the many listed:Make sure yours isn't one of them.:cursing:

eBay: 06 Authentic Balenciaga Black Work Office Bag (item 170054254422 end time Nov-26-06 11:42:18 PST)

Hahaha! :roflmfao: She looks terrible!! And she puts this stuff:

wizardC.gif
hot2.gif

:roflmfao: Just makes her listing look soo much tackier!! :yucky:

And Powderpuff, I don't think the bales are getting closer to being right. The fake bales like that have been around for a long time. You can't see them close up in that listing, but they still look squarish!

The seller replied to me:

I'm not selling anything! I was hijacked! :hysteric:

I emailed them back and told them that I figured that was the case and that it happens to several UK sellers every single day so that this a** can list Balenciagas. Maybe the more people scream at Ebay for not protecting their accounts, the more ebay may inclined to clean up that garbage dump over there. :cursing:

Oh my. Yeah I really don't get why they can't catch the highjacker by linking him through whatever method of payment he is getting. I thought he accepted Paypal too?

That last one you listed got removed already Powderpuff. Good job!
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: they all got pulled and there were tons of them. When the seller found out they were hijacked they all got pulled immediately. The best way is to email the seller. They get pis*ed :rant:when they see all those listings on their hijacked and call ebay pronto!! POOF they all disappear. I love it!:happydance:

Oh my. Yeah I really don't get why they can't catch the highjacker by linking him through whatever method of payment he is getting. I thought he accepted Paypal too?

That's why I bid a couple of times. I used BIN. I wanted to try to get a name. But they got caught and ebay cancelled the bid and told me not to pay. I imagine if somone buys it, they try to contact them by getting member info, them maybe make some excuse that they can't take Paypal? I wonder how they get payment too. It's bugging me. I want to bust this jerk.:censor:

I want to bust them too! Someone does this with jeans too. List pages of fake jeans with low BINs. Soo annoying because I'm not that good at authenticating jeans yet.