This LV Completes Me!

1. This beauty came on Wendesday ... I was waiting to post so I could post my heatstamped luggage tag at the same time, but they haven't called me yet. :huh: I'll call tomorrow, I dropped it off last Monday.

[​IMG]

The Lavender Bedford was the piece that made me fall in love with LV! I just hadn't found one in my price range/at the right time. Now she is mine!

[​IMG]

The handles were pretty dirty, I cleaned them with Mr. Clean & moisturized them with Coach moisturizer, but the Coach stuff wasn't moisturizing enough, so I went to Target and got these Method Genuine Leather cleaning wipes and they worked great. More dirt came off and it moisturized.

[​IMG]

Does anyone with a bedford actually use this little pocket? I don't know if I will, but it's so cute!

[​IMG]

Me trying to get the autotimer on my camera to work. haha!

It's kind of a pain to get in and out of, but I still love it.

2. Congrats! Gorgeous color!

3. Love the colour, congrats !

4. Lovely, and such a unique color too!

5. Oooh, that's pretty :graucho: I love the color! Congrats!

6. Wow!Congrats it's gorgeous:love: :love: ! I have one in silver but never use the pocket, your color is TDF! Thanks for sharing !:biggrin:

7. I forgot my little family portrait ...

[​IMG]

Thanks guys!

8. I really love the antigua! You have great taste :smile:

9. Thanks! I was using the antigua nonstop until I dropped off the tag. It's so handy.

What's scary is I've bought all of them in the past 6 months. :amazed:;)

10. Such a pretty color. The bag looks great on you.:love:

11. Very nice, color is great :heart:

Btw, love your collection :graucho:

12. It's lovely! Congrats!!! :love:
    Did you ever have problems w/ color transfer on your Vernis bags? I think they are absolutely gorgeous, but I'm too afraid to get one :shame:

13. Very pretty on you! Congratulations and enjoy!
    Love the family!

14. thats my favorite color of vernis, I'm always sorry I never bought anything in that color

15. Great bag and looks super on you! I love the color!

Love all your LV's!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice