This Little Piggy Went to Prada . . .

1. I was in Indigo, and I was poking around in there and I found This Little Piggy Went To Prada: Nursery Rhymes For The Blahnik Brigade by Amy Allen.

Immediately, I thought of Michelle and Lee Lee, but then I realized: How PERFECT would that book be for Purse Forumers with kids?

The book is SO adorable! The author took nursery rhymes and coutured them up a bit.

I love this one! (to the tune of Frere Jacques):
    Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton
    Mulberry Mulberry
    Nappy bag dilemma - Lulu Kate or Anta
    Buy all three, buy all three

Linky to the book on Barnes and Noble:
    Barnes & Noble.com - Books: This Little Piggy Went to Prada, by Amy Allen, Hardcover

2. That's too funny- I love it!

3. OMG!! that is too cool!!! I need one as a stocking stuffer for my bestfriend for Christmas :yes:

4. cute!!

5. lol

6. I love it! I am getting that book ASAP.

7. Really cute.

8. That's so cute! I want one!

9. I'm getting one.

10. I just bought a copy at Holt Renfrew today. It is too cute and funny. I think any TPF people even those without kids should have a copy :smile:

11. i got it for christmas off my mother last year and i love that book so much.

12. when I got my version of The Devil Wears Prada on dvd last Christmas, a paperback version came with it. It was a Target promo for the release of the dvd.

13. I think it's very disturbing.. :s

14. id prefer it any day to visionaire :smile: lol.

15. :roflmfao:

that is TOO cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice