~~~ This Little Piece of Beauty jumped at me and said "Take Me Home" ~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And how could I possibly resist? She is absolutely stunning esp. in person. I had my doubts ... but now I love her! So light and smooshy ... ladies and gents, may I please present to you ...

Ms. '08 EB Hobo SGH!:love:

This is her basking in the sun ...

~~~ more pics to come ~~~

Attached Files:

2. She is beautiful! That color really suits the style. Can you do a modeling shot? I'm thinking of buying one.
    Cheers, Carolyn

3. Congrats!!! Wow that hobo with sgh is gorgy :drool:!!!! Now I'm thinking I should've got a hobo instead of the city!!!! Enjoy!!!

4. These are indoors with flash and with 08 Turq Money that hubby:heart: got for me a couple of weeks ago!

Attached Files:

5. Indoors without flash!

Attached Files:

6. That is one super delicious bag! I love the EB in the hobo style....haven't seen one IRL yet. Thanks for the pics as she is beautiful!!

7. OMG your bag is gorgeous:nuts: and first time i see some one with an EB Hobo. Great choice. :tup:Enjoy it.:wlae:

8. its beautiful, congrats!

9. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE SILVER
    HARDWARE ON BLUE BAGS, AND ESPECIALLY ON DEEP, VIBRANT BLUES. CONGRATULATIONS!!:tup:

10. That is a really vibrant colour! Fabulous!

11. Gaaah!!:nuts: That is one gorgeous baby!! Congrats , Sweetpurple!!
    [​IMG]

12. Thank you, I'm feeling lazy in pj's today ... maybe Monday. But regardless, it's a great bag ... I highly recommend this style and color!

I love your City, it's great ... keep it!

13. Oh wauww!
    Lovely bag and love the beatiful drop of the background! :nuts:
    Congrat SweetPurple!
    EB is such a beautiful colour! Congrat for the new bag and the sweet husband you have :love:

14. very beautiful! congrats on a great EB!

15. Congrats! The EB is such a pretty color.