THIS JUST IN! *Confidential info from my SA in Paris*

LouisVuitton93

Eternal Dreamer
Jan 29, 2009
Hey everyone!

I just came back from a weekend in Paris, and have some information regarding new styles and upcoming collections!

I hope this is not old news by the way, Im just sharing what ive been told :smile:

So first up!

the Epi line will introduce another colour! the exact colour wasnt mentioned it was still "top secret". But I can share with you all that Fuchsia and Pomme d'Amour are veeeery close to the colour. So its probably some nice pink/purple shade.

And last but not least,

on the 15th a new line will be introduced for women. Forgot the name, eventhough I had the bags in my hand earlier this morning. I saw 3 new bags, cabas style in canvas with graffitied paintings, if you will, all over them.

Every bag had another colour inside. there were 3 colours: Blue, Green and Purple monograms.

the name of one bag is "Prommenade" and the other was "Aventure". there is a third one but I forgot the name (sorry!). It is perfect for the beach, and really perfect for a cruise.

The "Prommenade" had an actual prommenade painted on the bag. And the "Aventure" had a lot of leaves like in a jungle painted on it.

My SA told me that every bag will look different because every bag is hand painted.

well I hope this information wasnt something you allready knew!

Love,

LouisVuitton93