This JUST arrived from Europe, what do you think?

That’s super cool! I love some of the things they do on Etsy, like the Apple Watch bands and the keychains, especially for my daughter. This piece is really unique and very pretty.

Thanks! It wasn't from Etsy though, I've been looking for something like this for a long time to decorate my house for ages and couldn't find something similar!

I found it on a website called vonregalia.com, it looks like they upcycle LV bags into art like this.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
Well, a bit on the pricey side if you ask me! It was around 80 USD if I remember correctly, but they use DHL international which is expensive either way. It came unscathed and with no major delays, so that is a positive thing I need to add I believe.

Hope that helped!

Reactions: pale_septembre
WOW. The idea is great, I love it, looks very very nice. But... I hate to be the bad cop here, but checking their website, they seem to use 0% authentic Vuitton material, even though they claim to do so. There is a close up photo of a disassembled bag on the site, where the pattern can be seen better, and it clearly is made of counterfeit canvas. The white embossed canvas was also never a thing. The white Monogram-embossed Taurillon pieces by Virgil are the closest LV ever made, but this is not that. The pattern is even more off than their counterfeit classic Monogram. My last issue is that for this amount of money, and as alleged luxury enthusiast, they really could align the patterns. Even though both of those are far from the authentic version.
I don't want to be negative, sorry if it seems so, I love the idea and these frames are very very fun. But at those prices it is robbery. If they would make them from real vintage LV canvas, it would be kinda justified, but like this, not. We can argue, that there is an 'added art' factor, but that also doesn't worth $350+.