This is what pulled me off 2 years on ban island

Lovely, but I’m more impressed that you stayed on Ban Island for two years, I’ve never been able to get past one.
It was tough... so many tempting occasions. One thing that helped...unfortunately, was strictly staying off purseforum. Lol. But I did often think of everyone here :P And another was setting other bigger goals to save up for.

Reactions: JoeyLouis
Congrats she is just a beauty!

I just bought my first Chanel recently after umming and ahhing for years (stupid given price increases). This is a slippery slope!!!! Maybe I can survive the next two years on ban island. Doubt it!

It was tough... so many tempting occasions. One thing that helped...unfortunately, was strictly staying off purseforum. Lol. But I did often think of everyone here :P And another was setting other bigger goals to save up for.
I can get that...I actually am on ban after bought many bags and PF is dangerous! :panic: lol

Congrats she is just a beauty!

I just bought my first Chanel recently after umming and ahhing for years (stupid given price increases). This is a slippery slope!!!! Maybe I can survive the next two years on ban island. Doubt it!
Hehe. Fingers crossed! Although the classics are always an investment.... I remember what my first black jumbo cost...it was the first year they came out with the double flap. And if I were to sell it now -- i'd make a profit! The seasonal pieces... don't make me money...just makes me happy! eheh.