This is what I want- A true hot pink

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When oh when will this come???

Attached Files:

2. It's lovely...i love the hot pink and I saw this on ebay....hehe

3. yes only if it was in pristine condition, wud have snagged his beauty

4. didn't notice the condition actually, was admiring the color...LOLL

5. Aww, I hope you find one!! :flowers: This was my dream bag, and I was lucky enough to find the last one (medium caviar flap) in the company at NM (although another popped up a few weeks later... this was two years ago). :nuts: It's from 2005... one of the best years colorwise for Chanel IMHO (violet, '05 red, hot pink)! :girlsigh: :love:

6. this color is so freakin gorgeous - wish I could get my hands on a medium flap!

7. Oops haha, the violet is from '06... anyway, '05 and '06 were two of Chanels best color years IMO! :P

8. I'm not a "pink girl" BUT this shade of pink has always been up there on my list:love:, is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Minal is right 05 & 06 best years of colors and style of bags:drool:

9. Isin't that the same bag on Bonanzle.com right now for $3500?

10. WOW!! What a color...I need sunglasses...it really pops!:supacool:

11. yea a gorgeous pink!!! :drool:

12. ITA. the OP should check out this bag on Bonanzle right now.

13. That IS hot! I would love that color also.

14. It is the same seller on ebay and Bonanzle...a TPF member.
    It was on ebay a month or two ago at at the same $3500 price point. Then on Bonanzle and now back on ebay also. I inquired about it also a while back but was also looking for a lower price for the condition.

15. bubble gum pink?

OOo~ one of my fav too.

If ebay has quite good price and great condition, I think I will go for it. But US$3500 is kinda >_<