This is what i got with my pce... Signature stripe patent zip satchel

purpleoscuro

Feb 22, 2008
I went to Dillard's to use my PCE... yes Dillard's! and I bought this bag (SIGNATURE STRIPE PATENT ZIP SATCHEL KHAKI/CAMEL). I was looking the Zoe (I like the Suede one) but I decided to buy this satchel because it was $100.00 less and I was crazy with the fuchsia lining. I almost bought the Plum one but I think this camel will look better with my clothes. The Zoe have a beautiful plum lining.
Tomorrow Dillard's will have extra 30% off in the Coach sale items that are already 25% off.
I'm thinking now if I did right or I should exchange it for the Sig/plum... what do you girls think?

2775358625_79bf0489a1.jpg

2776213666_45b1b513e5.jpg

i love that camel one of my friends moms has the camel convertable tote, and i love it, she actually let me borrow it the other day and i was in love i didnt want to give it back

So the satchels at dillards are 25% off?

I'm buying a satchel Friday. I'm debating between the mahogany and the plum. I'm thinking I'll probably get the mahogany.

Congrats on your purchase! I would say you should choose based on what you want the bag for...do you need the bag to match your wardrobe, etc... I have so many neutrals that now I usually go for the colors. But if I didn't have a lot of neutrals, I would probably stick with the camel. In a way you have the best of both worlds with that one...neutral on the outside, but one heck of a stunning color on the inside!! :tup: I know it's just a lining, but beautiful linings usually make me smile when I open my bag!! ENJOY!!

So the satchels at dillards are 25% off?

I'm buying a satchel Friday. I'm debating between the mahogany and the plum. I'm thinking I'll probably get the mahogany.

No. I bought this satchel with my PCE (the lady let me use it there). They have some bags with 25% off (Hamptons carryall, Carly (the one with the white Sig fabric), some Heritage totes, etc and tomorrow this bags will have extra 30% off. I like the Heritage zip around wallet and tomorrow (with the 30% extra) will be around $114.00! So maybe I will go tomorrow.

I personally would love the plum. But I'm a purple lover. :smile: I think the camel is great though and if you'll use it more, then stick with it. That is just a beautiful bag in any of the colors I think.

By the way....can I ask now much it was at Dillard's??

Last edited:
I personally would love the plum. But I'm a purple lover. :smile: I think the camel is great though and if you'll use it more, then stick with it. That is just a beautiful bag in any of the colors I think.

By the way....can I ask now much it was at Dillard's??

Dillard's have on sale some of the Hamptons Carryall (the old ones), some Carly bags with the white signature fabric and some Heritage Tattersall totes. I don't remember all the bags but they have a lot on sale.